Wild & Bright Retreat
April 4-5th 2020
9 AM Saturday- 2 PM Sunday
Richmond Hill Retreat Center, Richmond VA
2209 E. Grace Street
Richmond, VA 23223 9 AM
I have chosen a very intimate, rejuvenating and inspiring venue to host this deeply healing retreat. This is the BEST of what I have to offer for transformation in a safe, powerful group setting. This is purposefully a small group so that maximum results can be achieved.
If you are interested, reserve your spot now as only 10 spots are available and several have already been reserved.
Who will LOVE this retreat?
Women who are in need of:
Space to think
Discovering how to take care of you while caring for others
Realignment of your mind, body and spirit
Discovering your core muscles, posture and strength
If you know WHAT to do for yourself, but have trouble fitting it in- this is the retreat for you.
What you will be experiencing:
A Private Room
Special Welcome Gift from Sara
Personal, Semi-Silent Time & Group Time
Richmond Hill Rhythmic Daily Prayer (optional based on your spiritual preferences)
Engage in a VERY soul-nourishing retreat for YOU
- There will be guided yoga, meditation, coaching and creation activities lead by Dr. Sara Smith. This is your chance to experience the hands-on, in-person magic of working with Sara!
- There will be plenty of “semi-silent” time to roam the gardens, write your next book, discover your next life move, pray, sleep, gather with other women, read, walk the labyrinth, or anything that fills your tank!
- Together we will create a plan for harmony, balance and options for your well being each day. Most importantly, I will teach you the art of actually making it HAPPEN!
- Learn tools/modalities for filling yourself up for clearing yourself of negative energy and stress so that you will be healthier and more joyful without much time or effort.
- To trust others and learn to engage in heart felt conversation and problem solving (that will help you with ALL relationships and human interaction!!)
- You will leave the retreat personally filled up and refreshed! So that you can take real life changing action. This will help you discover how to fit yourself into the equation while juggling so many other things.
Here’s What Past Participants Have Said:
“If you’re already thinking about it, that is your soul telling you that you need it. Listen to yourself! Give yourself permission!”
“Still feeling so many positive effects from the retreat. Not exaggerating when I say it was life changing. I’ve been thinking for a while about changing jobs but hadn’t pulled the trigger. A lot of the questions you posed to us really helped me to focus on what I’m looking for – one of my words was “direction” because I’ve felt very lost. Anyway, I applied for a few jobs and I’m excited to say I’ve accepted a new role! I’m very excited and I think it will be a very positive change and wanted to thank you for being a part of it. ”
“Please allow yourself the time, space, freedom and love this retreat offers. It is self-care at it’s finest. You will not regret it!”
“Go outside your comfort zone. Sara is so adept at making everyone feel comfortable.”
“You’ve got to at least go once to see what all the “awesome” is about. It’s hard to put into words how much change has occurred within me in the last 24 hours. It’s the motivation I’ve needed to engage change.”
“Just do it! Don’t have any expectations- you will get what you need and what you don’t even know you need!”
What is the Investment?
For all my pre-planned “ALL IN” women who were ready yesterday:
Early bird special from now until March 8th
(Payment Plan Options are available)
For my “Oh! I WILL NOT miss this” women:
From March 8th- April 1st